logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, October 05, 2006

On community and giving back

Networking is a great way to develop business, seek advice on one's career and a way to give back to the community.

Nataly Zaldana of Smith Barney has done just that. Below is her request for support and link where you can help. Way to go Nataly!

Friends, family, and colleagues:

This year on Oct 19, I have decided to make a very special commitment-- one that will be meaningful for so many people beyond myself. Over a 3 Mile walk this October. This walk-a-thon will be much more than "walking along the West Side Highway Promenade in Huson River Park" ? it will be raising money to support the Girls Inc. of New York City.

I have committed to raising 50.00 to participate in this marathon, but I've set a personal goal of raising at least $100.00. I'm asking you to make a commitment too. Please consider making a fully tax-deductible donation to help me achieve this goal. Moreover, please feel free to forward this email on to anybody else who might be interested in the event. I'll be doing all the running...all you need to do is fill out the donation form attached above.

Consider foregoing one evening out and spending the money on a cause that will affect someone you love or know in your lifetime. You know the amount that is right for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I look forward to you helping this cause. Please call me or e-mail me if you have any questions or just want to talk.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Girls Inc. of New York City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home