logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Results Are In

Thank you all who took the time to fill out the HPNG survey. We received great feedback, comments and yes, suggestions for improvement. All duly noted.

Below are some of the responses to the question, What Things Did You Like About the Events?


I've shared HPNG with many of my friends. I'm proud to be part of an organization that promotes the sharing of success stories in the lives of Hispanics in America.

Very well organized, great group of professionals of all ethnicities, especially Latinos.

I liked the time, location and emails with specific info about guest speakers and being able to sign up and see who is going. I thought the guest speakers, even if I did not attend, always sounded interesting and I felt that there was always the possibility of learning or meeting someone new. I think it's one of the best networking events simply because of its size, it's not overdone and you can meet everyone in a relatively short period of time rather than going to an event with 100 people.


The informality, the welcoming attitude, the eagerness of people to say hello, to get to know each other, and the speakers.

Socializing with Latino professionals like myself. I don't feel like an outsider.

The positive attitude and energy of those who attend.

Seeing Ali Curi with his big awesome smile welcoming everyone..He is what makes each event a successful one.
(**note: I swear I didn't make that one up!)

See you on the 25th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home