logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, March 06, 2008

HPNG February Networking Event - Pictures!

Hi Ali,

It was a pleasure meeting you last night.

It was the first time I attended an HPNG event and trust me it will not be the last one, I had an amazing time and the speakers were both truly inspiring.

Best regards,

Erika Abreu
Sales Coordinator
SHOREHAM HOTEL



1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Next time, I have to make sure I'm included in the pictures of all these beautiful, hardworking, intelligent, amazing people. The event was so great. Can't wait for the next one!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home