logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Con Mucho Gusto

I'm not great at restaurant reviews because I'll pretty much eat anything, anywhere. I had passed by Gusto Grilled Organics on 6th (@ 14th) many times but never thought it would be the kind of place where I would find the pleasure of a full belly.

We were long overdue, so this week was time to catch up with my pals Carlos Vassallo of LatinoVision and Miguel Zabludovsky, of W. Village eco-friendly cleaners, Slate. At Carlos' suggestion, we met at Gusto.

After drinking a bottle of organic wine, scarfing down organic greens and uber-impressed with the free-range chicken, I'm a convert.

If you're in the area, check it out.

Gusto Grilled Organics
519 6th Ave @ 14th St.
NYC

http://www.gustorganics.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home