logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Inside Scoop on "Noches" Event

I've got the inside scoop from a birdie who told me about a couple of things that will happen at the Noches de Pasarela event on Sat. the 18th.

The mysterious information be announced officially on my next reminder to the HPNG member list, but this isn't an email reminder, so I guess I can share a little bit.

Jose Karlo, the featured designer at the event, has considered parting with one of his creations at the event...what that means exactly, I'm not sure yet...but I thought it was scoop-worthy enough to share. Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home