logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cooking With Beer

Congratulations to Mindy Figueroa of Latin2Latin Marketing for an outstanding event last night.

Hell's Kitchen's Elsie Ramos' new book, ELSIE'S TURKEY TACOS AND ARROZ CON POLLO just came out, much to our palate's delight.

Elsie energy radiated throughout Mama Juana's restaurant in north Manhattan. Everyone kept telling me I wasn't in the Bronx, although anywhere past 125th St. always confuses me. But I assure you, it didn't matter where I was after Elsie delicacies were passed around for us to sample.

Being a Budweiser drinker (hey I'm from Texas, that's what we do), I'm already a fan of Anheuser-Busch, but with Michelob showcasing their new ales, I'm hooked.

As if I needed an excuse to drink, Michelob's Ultra Amber was a rich surprise. After Elsie used several of Michelob's lagers to cook, I decided I need to learn how to cook that Arroz con Pollo con cerveza!

Elsie, I'm looking forward to having you share your story at an HPNG event soon and please bring along some tasty treats!! I will try and see if the folks at Michelob can join us as well so you too can have one more reason to drink.

Seen at the scene: Mindy Figueroa, Laura Martinez, Sami Haiman-Marrero, Carlos Vassallo, Rosa Alonso, Aileen Schlef, Oscar Marino Bolaños and many others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home