logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Viva La Independencia!

My night at the DT Magazine party

Congratulations to Mr. Juan Guillen, Publisher of DTM for a great party last night. DTM was celebrating Dominican Independence Day. And, what's a party without HPNG in the house, so there I was.

Kudos to Jaime Rincon for bringing along the Dewar's. Is it me or is Dewar's at more Latin parties than Bacardi nowadays...? That's not a complaint, bring on the Dewar's!

Met interesting folks like JoAnn Yanez, a (get this) Naturophathic Physician. Nope, I had no idea what that was either. Now I do.

I also met a guy from a Latino party bus tour thing called Tour & Ruma, sounded fun, so I checked out the website.

Ran into the North Fork Bank crew, Denise Adams and Cesar Gomez along with Prudential's Ricky Villa. Lots of beautiful people and Latino rappers I didn't know.

I then cut out early...age I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Liriano said...

Did you take any pictures?

8:20 AM  
Blogger www.hpng.net said...

nope, I'm going to start running around with a camera to these events, like a Latino Andy Warhol...Ali Warhol.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home