logo.gif
main   about us   events   partners   gallery   forum   blog   mailing list
line.gif

HPNG

The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who Is Frankie Negron??


A week late, but I still want to congratulate the Hispanic Federation for an outstanding job with their Gala at the Waldorf=Astoria.

Of course in my usual way of not knowing Latino singers, I met Frankie Negron and had no idea who he was was. Shameful, yes. I did promise him however that I would Google him and look up his videos on YouTube. I did.

Thanks for being such a great sport Frankie, your salsa music rocks!

One person I did know at the gala was Tommy Hilfiger and I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a pic. (I was wearing Calvin Klein, but didn't tell him that.)

Next year I'm hoping to wear Repulica Trading Co. (Rafael, a tux line maybe...?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ali,

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. We had a great time. Please make sure to keep in touch. By the way, YouTube is nice, but go get the album, bro!

Peace,
Frankie Negron

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home