Last day to register for the 2nd Annual HPNG Latino Leadership Conference! Don't miss this groundbreaking event!
The Hispanic Professionals Networking Groups seeks to increase the visibility of Hispanic business professionals by fostering a great unity through networking opportunities. NEW YORK * MIAMI
Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
HPNG is proud to announce The Honorable Robert Menendez, United States Senator for the State of New Jersey as the featured Keynote Speaker at the 2nd Annual HPNG Latino Leadership Conference on May 24th in New York.
Senator Bob Menendez’s story is a quintessential American story. He grew up the son of immigrants in a tenement building in Union City and has risen to become one of 100 United States Senators and a member of the Senate leadership. He has earned the reputation of a fighter for New Jersey families who puts their economic security and hometown security ahead of powerful special interests.
Senator Menendez's first book, Growing American Roots, was released in October 2009. It examines the deep influence of the Latino population on American society and, from his unique perspective as the only Latino member of the Senate, lays out his vision how for the Latino community can help America prosper.
Don't miss this groundbreaking event!
Ali T. Curi
Hispanic Professionals Networking Group (HPNG)
New York | Miami
Friday, May 14, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
NEW YORK, NY, May 11, 2010 - The Hispanic Professionals Networking Group announces its 2nd Annual Latino Leadership Conference at New York City's Harvard Club on May 24, 2010. This one-day conference is focused on taking a look at how companies are developing the pipeline of future Latino leaders and will have a pragmatic focus on the unique leadership needs and strengths of Latino leaders.
Designed by, developed for and presented by Latinos, this event is an opportunity for corporate executives to help build an inclusive leadership pipeline and to develop Latino corporate leaders, one executive at a time. Corporate executives will showcase their leadership styles and methods along with strategies “from the inside” of what they're doing to keep the Latino talent pipeline growing. Latino professionals will learn from industry leaders on how to formulate a game plan to manage their careers.
* Opening Keynote Address: Roberto Llamas, Chief Human Resources and Public Affairs Officer, The Nielsen Company
* Conference Chairman: Dr. Robert Rodriguez, Director, Kaplan Center for Corporate Learning and Assistant Dean at the Graduate School of Management, Kaplan University
Other Featured Speakers Include:
* Nicolas Aguzin, Chief Executive Officer, Investment Bank Latin America, JPMorgan Chase
* Phyllis Barajas, Executive Director, Conexión
* Ray Celaya, Interim President, National Hispanic Corporate Council
* Manny Correia, Founder, Inclusive Coaching
* Mariela Dabbah, Author, Speaker
* Rosanna M. Durruthy, CEO & Founder, ÆQUUS Group
* Jorge Ferraez, Publisher, Latino Leaders Magazine
* Ruth Gaviria, Vice President, Hispanic Ventures, Meredith Corporation
* Liliana Gil, Managing Director, Acento Group
* Daniel R. Guadalupe, Esq., President & Co-Founder, PRIMER
* Stuart Jara, Board of Directors, National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
* Robert Martinez, Manager of Diversity & Inclusion, Princeton University
* Frank X. McCarthy, Founder, Diverse Workplace, Inc.
* Mary Medina, Executive Director, Center for Trustee Initiatives and Recruitment, Greater New York Hospital Association
* Edward Montenegro, President, NYC Chapter, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
* Carlos Orta, President and CEO, Hispanic Alliance for Corporate Responsibility (HACR)
* Hector Perez, National President, Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
* Maritza Puello, Executive Editor, NY1 Noticias
* Jean-Paul Renard, President, Distinctive Personnel
* Kenneth Roldan, Chief Executive Officer, Wesley, Brown & Bartle Co., Inc.
* Juan Guillermo Tornoe, Founder and Senior Consultant, Hispanic Trending
* Alfred Torres, Vice President, Human Resources, Verizon
A host of Hispanic media outlets are supporting this event through their communication channels and broad reach into the Hispanic corporate audience this conference will serve. LatinVision, Cafe Media, MiguelRosario.com, Latino Leaders magazine, Portada magazine, DTM magazine, CLICROI, American Latino TV, Diversity Executive magazine and Hispanic Network magazine are all part of this effort to cover the HPNG Latino Leadership Conference. These outlets provide Latino content to the public and will report, promote, and enhance the media coverage of the event. This event is sponsored by Kaplan University, Colgate-Palmolive and iHispano.com.
Ali Curi, president of HPNG looks forward to the successful partnership, "Getting support from these media outlets and sponsors is fantastic. Their commitment showcases an effort to support Hispanics in leadership roles and create awareness of our Latino Leadership Conference."
What: 2nd Annual HPNG Latino Leadership Conference
Where: Harvard Club of New York, 35 West 44th St., New York, NY
When: Monday, May 24, 2010
How: Purchase Tickets $525; Register at Event Website: www.hpng.net/LLC10
Monday, May 10, 2010
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
This conference focuses on two separate audiences, those searching and developing talent; recruiters, HR departments, corporate leadership development divisions and corporate professionals looking for best practices on how to develop and manage their careers in a new millennium.
Designed by, developed for and presented by Latinos, this event is an opportunity for Latino executives to help build an inclusive business leadership pipeline, and to develop Latino corporate leaders, one executive at a time. Latino leaders will showcase the leadership styles, methods along with strategies from multi-cultural recruitment professionals who will share their perspective “from the inside” of what companies are doing to keep the Latino talent pipeline growing.